Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Venice, day 2!

No pick-pockets today. And Venice is really beautiful. There is water through the city instead of streets! It's lovely! We took a boat ride today and saw the city, and then we walked through the shopping district, so I got some presents...

I can't post pictures, because Emily's computer won't work here. We ate dinner right by the grand canal, at this little restaurant on the water. It was so pretty! And the food was great too. So far, so good.

We're going to check out the pub on the campground here in a few minutes, so I'll let everyone know how that is tomorrow. Can't wait to show you all pics. Miss you all and see you soon.

I can't believe my dream vacation is almost over. Thanks to all of you that helped make this a reality. I can't believe how lucky I really am. I love you all.

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

So glad to know there are no pic-pockets there. I think that would be so neat to ride that boat there, you know like the commercial (life comes at you fast) with Nationwide is on your side with the guy that turns really old and ugly, hahaha!!! Hope that did not happen, jk!!

I know you can't believe it is time for you to come home, but it really seems like you have been gone forever!! You are very lucky and blessed but you know you deserve it!! I love ya!!!!

See ya when you get home!

Aunt Sissy

Kristin said...

You are welcome for the 5k i gave you! HAHA J/K Love you! Can't wait to see pics! ;0)