Monday, May 21, 2007

Au revoir, Paris!



We're heading to Metz today, for now we're eating (again) at The Beer Station. Chels, here's a pic Emily took at the Catacombs! They were really cool. Our train leaves at 4:51pm, and I don't think it's a very long ride. Maybe 2 hours. Then we'll be in a small town close to where France borders Germany. Loic (the friend we're staying with) speaks German, so he's going to teach us some phrases to help us out.

For now, we're pigging out on Loli's ice cream, going to find a post office to mail postcards, hop on the Metro, grab our bags from the hotel, and head to the train station. Wish us luck! More soon! Love to all.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Hey Jess,
Don't know about all them bones. Kind of spooky. I know you guys are having the time of your life.
Love you, Becky

Craftysis7 said...

Oh my goodness, don't think I would have enjoyed that, You know I don't even do haunted houses. Interesting though, you will have to explain the bones to me when you get home and why they are there!!!

See ya soon, love ya,

Aunt Sissy