Sunday, May 20, 2007

Last full day in Paris!

First of all - Mom, sorry about the drunken message last night. Haha.

I'm back in the internet cafe, about to go to see the inside of Notre Dame. We decided not to go to the mass tonight, because we don't really have anything to wear and we're completely exhausted.

This morning (well, about 1pm our time) we went to the Catacombs. I didn't know about them before, but it's a huge mass burial site from the 1700s. Maggie: You'd love it! It's very creepy, and tales-from-the-crypt like. Chelsea would love it too. But surprisingly I did well, no screams, even though human bones were surrounding me AND I was under the streets of Paris. Emily's pretty sure she saw the ghost of a little boy. Hah. And it's the cheapest, coolest thing we've done here! Lol.

We're going to do laundry (there's a laundry mat on our street) and then try and find the Moulin Rouge tonight. McDonalds for dinner, because they have free internet, so we'll take Em's computer and try and put up some pictures, so everyone check this again before the day is through!

Tomorrow, on the Metz, then Germany, here we come!

P.S. - Not even public restrooms in Paris are free. And no free refills.

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

OMG!! Jessica I would have to bring everyone a piece of toilet paper back for a souvenir if I went to Paris since you have to pay to potty there, hahah!! Keep writing, loving these posts, Tell Emily so proud she is finally feeling well enough to have some fun!!

Love ya,

Mom said...

THAT'S OK JESS, I'M USED TO YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU'RE DRINKING! J/K BUT I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER HEARD THAT FOUR LETTER WORD OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, ESPECIALLY TWICE IN ONE CONVERSATION. TELL EMILY NEXT TIME TO PAY FOR THE PUBLIC RESTROOM!

LOVE YOU GUYS
MOM