Sunday, May 27, 2007

Oh, Milan...

So we're cutting Milan short. There isn't much to do, our hotel is a little ghetto (not too bad, don't worry mom), and Loli got pick-pocketed this morning. They only took money and someone brought her wallet back (probably the same person that took the money), but it could have been worse. It's not anything to worry about, but we're leaving a day early for Venice. The hostel we booked there seems really communal, and it caters towards backpackers and younger tourists. We're already tired of Milan. So we'll be catching a train tomorrow around 11 for Venice, and it's about a 3 hour ride. So wish us luck, and we love you all!

Aaron and Pappy - thanks for the comments! Pappy, don't worry, you can leave me messages, they don't cost anything. And Aaron - Emily and I will coordinate a trip as long as you're the financial supporter! ;)

Ciao!

8 comments:

Mom said...

i told you to watch out for those pickpocketers, they're talented.

chelsea

Mom said...

You three are just having too much fun and it is going to be hard for You to settle back in when You get back home but You can handle it. Just don' t forget about the Stewardess Job. just comparing, when I was 22 Your uncle Buddy was 2 yrs old and aunt sissy was on the way ( I think? ) and Your Mom was still being discussed. Guess I just didn't know what else to say. So have fun, be extra carefull and hurry Home and I should be htere shortly.
love You, pappy

pappy said...

Jessi'
I think thatI have created My own account, just testing. I hope You get this message let Me Know by return amil. Thanks, Be extra, extra carefull because You are on other Folks ground and not in the Good Old USA. Not to cut Your life long trip short, but I will be glad when You three get back on AMERICAN SOIL. Love All of YOU
PAPPY

Craftysis7 said...

Wow, be careful, I am glad you guys are leaving that place, hope the next one is great for ya!! Good luck on the train ride and with Venice. I know you are sad it is almost over, but you will always have the memories!! Looking forward to seeing all those pictures and you educating me more on all the places!!

See ya soon!!

Love ya bunches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craftysis7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Hope you guys made it to Venice safely. I'm sorry about Lauren...you guys watch out! Be safe I can't believe you've been gone this long! I miss you bunches! Be sure and let me know your airlines and flight #...I talked to Tim and he's wanting to come in Thursday. Be safe and watch your credit cards and esp. your passports..I want you to be able to come home!

Love
MOM

Barry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barry said...

Chelsea is all over those pickpockets...

Keep your money close to you.

Be careful, I can't wait to see you.

Love,
Dad