Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Germany...

We have not been in Munich that long, but everyone seems to know English, so I dont think we will have any problems getting around. The hostel is VERY nice and it was as cheap as the one in London. Plus there is an all you can eat breakfast and a free walking tour in the morning, which we are doing. I will let you know how it is. Beer is cheap, and there is even a bar at the bottom of our hostel. Plus our room is private and really nice! For now I am going to bed. A baby was crying on the train right in front of me and Emily so I didnt get ANY rest. Oh well, you can sleep when you're dead, right!? Just kidding. But for now I am going to sleep. More tomorrow, and definitely pictures, so check back! Love you all!

3 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

I am with you, I am fixin to go to bed myself. Glad to hear everyone knows english and for sure that the beer is cheap there, hahaha, you are so funny little girl. Look forward to seeing more pictures!!

Good night and if you have been keeping up with American Idol, Jordan won, yeah!!! hahah!!

Love to ya,

Sissy

Mom said...

I'm glad it's really nice...I thought the one in London looked nice from the outside. Be careful with that bar in the bottom...you guys might fall up the stairs and get hurt! J/K....I miss you bunches but I'm glad you are having fun.Can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.

Love you,
MOM

Barry said...

Sorry I couldn't talk long yesterday. I know you guys are having a great time. Have fun.

I love you...
Dad