Monday, May 14, 2007

Departure Day!

I'm all packed up, but I just read a travel trip that said "lay out all the clothes you think you'll need, them cut them by HALF!" So I'm about to open up my giant back pack and reduce my clothing some. I think that will help while I'm scurrying about on trains and planes and automobiles.

I've brought Capote's "In Cold Blood" for the plane ride, as well as crossword puzzles, sudoku (sp?), my journal, and my beloved iPod. And sleeping pills.

Flight leaves at 3:25. HERE GOES NOTHING!

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Jessica, this is so neat, I look forward to reading about the great time you are gonna have,

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

Mom said...

Hey Jess,

I am so excited for you. I know you guys are going to have a great time. Just remember be safe and smart! Let me know as soon as your plane lands in the morning. I loved my mothers day card, it was sooooo sweet just like you.

Love you lots---Mom