Wednesday, May 30, 2007

All good things come to an end...

So my fabulous vacation is almost over. :(

Last night we had a great time at the pub on the campgrounds. We started a game of flip cup outside on the ping-pong tables, and several people joined! Mostly Americans, 2 Austrailians, but it was a good game. Obviously we dominated, since we're such seasoned players! Haha.

Today we're going back to town and hang out by the water, maybe go into some shops or just snack on some strawberries by the grand canal. It's really hard to shower because hot water only comes every 3 minutes, and only works for about 5 seconds. That's not an exaggeration. So we've been taking cold cold showers.

We just ate at the restaurant here, and when we walked past the pool we noticed several women sunbathing topless! I'm about to go join them. Just kidding!

I can't wait to show you all pictures, but I don't even think they'll do this place justice. Venice is by far the prettiest place we've been. Very very beautiful.

Suggestions for places to go: MUNICH! By far the most friendly people and funniest place to visit. Lots of history, lots of good food and fun. Great tours.

Venice: Beautiful scenery and great food! Cheap wine.

Paris: Tons of things to see, a little expensive, but wine is cheap again and the people are friendly.

London: TONS of history, obviously easiest because they speak English, but the exchange rate for the British pound is bad, so things are most expensive here. Definitely worth experiencing. Easy to get around and lots and lots of things to do.

Thank you all for reading and keeping up with my journeys. I can't wait to see you all. I can say that I might be addicted to travelling...

Any suggestions for my next trip?!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

AUSTRALIA BABY! And i'll join!

Mom said...

OMG I can't believe you'll be home tomorrow night! Flip cup huh, I need to learn that one---met any hotties there? Don't even think about meeting the "love" of your life over there! I can't wait to hear about everything---i'll take a nap tomorrow so I can stay up tomorrow night even tho I'll have to get up early Friday for work! Be safe and I'll see you tomorrow!!!

Love you
MOM

Craftysis7 said...

I am so glad you have enjoyed the camp ground setting, maybe you will be able to join us this year at our annual Oct. camping trip. I would love to see this flip cup game. You are so funny and I know you were tempted on the topless thing, hahah jk! I know you would never do anything that extreme!! Hey that hot water thing sounds like our house, hahah jk!!
Well, I have enjoyed reading about you everyday and making comments to you but I will look forward to seeing you in person.
Love ya,
Aunt Sissy

ps Suggestion for your next trip, ummmm let me see,

Florida, July 7th, 2007, would be fun!!!!

Be safe!!!!!