Tuesday, May 22, 2007

After Sleeping In...

We all feel very rested. We slept in at Loic's apartment after going out to a cafe last night with some of his friends. Loic is cooking us pasta now, and we're going to see more of Metz. Then we are going out with his friends again tonight, and it's really fun to speak with other kids our age and see what they think about Americans! They can definitely speak enough English to communicate with us, which I find very impressive, because we can barely speak anything else. They were very funny and all very nice.

It's a beautiful day here. I'm going to go take a shower and then get ready for the day. We slept til noon here. Poor Loic slept on the floor of the bathroom!

More later. A bientot!

3 comments:

Barry said...

What is Metz???

Love,
Dad

Mom said...

HOPE YOUR SPAGHETTI WAS GOOD EVEN THO IT HAD TOMATOES! IS METZ AS PRETTY AS PARIS? DON'T YOU MEET ANY FRENCH GUYS OVER THERE AND WANNA STAY---DO THEY REALLY BATHE OR IS THAT A MYTH? WAITING FOR MORE PICS! HOW ARE YOU DOING ON $. MAYBE CHELS CAN TAKE THIS TRIP WHEN SHE GRADUATES AND YOU CAN SAVE UP AND GO BACK WITH HER. TALK TO YOU SOON.

LOVE YOU BUNCHES!
MOMSTER

Craftysis7 said...

Hahah, I agree with your dad, What is Metz? Man I feel like I am getting educated here, haha!! My head hurts a little!!!
Anyway isn't it nice to find out kids in other parts of the world are pretty much like you, just nice people!! Sounds like it anyway and what a gentlemen to sleep on the bathroom floor for you guys, Anyway I know you are having a blast! Can you believe you have been gone a week!! See ya soon!!!
Love ya,

Your,

Loving Aunt Sissy

One more thing about being educated I guess I just did not pay attention in school. Your Uncle Tony has heard about all these places. I guess I was just crocheting in class too much instead of paying attention, hahaha!! Seriously, I did!!!!

Be safe!!!