Monday, December 22, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

YAY! I will be in TN tomorrow.

This weekend I finished up some Christmas shopping, and I got my car worked on. That stinks. But Mark went with me to drop it off on Saturday and then drove me to the beach! We ate at our favorite Lighthouse restaurant on Key Biscayne and had a beer, then we walked on the beach. It was a really pretty day, and although we didn't have swimsuits on, we still kicked around in the water a little bit.

So I saw that TN is ELEVEN degrees today, and feels like ONE degree. So, please bring me a jacket and gloves, whoever is lucky/nice enough to pick me up from the airport!

See you all soon.
J

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yes it was cold in good ole TN today. Kristin went shopping with me today and I didn't wear a coat. We just walked really fast. It is suppose to warm up in the next few days. Can't wait to see you.