Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Years 2009!






Hey all! I haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to post some pictures. Corey got to come stay with me for New Years since Mark was out of the country, and we had a blast! The first 2 pictures are our trapeze trip (the one on the top right is me! Wow!), the middle(ish) one is me in front of my house! The bottom left is me at my desk at work, and Patty, the other assistant, is in the background. Last, Corey and I in Bayfront Park on New Years Eve for the firework show and free party in the park. We had a blast! We also went to the beach, ate a lot of food, and decorated shirts for trapeze. It was great to have some girl time! Next post coming in a second, pics of Mark and I at the beach this Sunday! Wooooo! Happy 2009 everyone!

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

How cute...I love the pic at work. Trying to look like you're really doing something huh! At a glance Patty looked like Jess Bryant when she had the long blonde hair.

:)