Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beaches in January

So this Sunday Mark and I went to our favorite beach - Key Biscayne! It was a beautiful day and it was even warm enough to get in the water some. We were semi-celebrating our 1 year of knowing each other! Time flies, and we're still having a great great time together.

Updates on my job soon to come! I'm writing and gathering information now, and posting on the website will happen very soon. Once my articles are up, everyone will have to visit HelloMiami.com to make sure they have lots of hits, and maybe I can make this dream side a job a full time job! YAY! This weekend I'm going to Macbeth in the park, so that will be my next review. Love to all.


3 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Glad you made it a year and still having fun!! All your pictures are great, looks like you have really become the miami girl, haha!! It is snowing here today, sorry you a are missing it, haha!! Have a great week!!

Love ya,
Aunt Sissy

ps find out a week from Wednesday what the baby is, yeah!!!!

The Bates Girls! said...

Wow I'm really jealous...it's been soooo cold here. I'm ready for spring and ballgames! Yeah! I'll have to video Mag's first game for you if I'm not at work. Mark's hair/beard have really grown. I wish my hair grew that fast. Tell him I'm glad he's still taking good care of you! Can't wait to read your first article and let me know when the website is up and running and I'll email it to everyone. Miss you as always.

Love
Mom

Kristin said...

Bet you didn't go to the beach yesterday or today! Heard there was a freeze warning out in FL! WOW!