Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I AM Miami! :)

So I got a job. And I'm so excited about it! Let me tell you the details...

I'll be writing for HelloMiami.com

I AM Miami. I will be the reviewer of restaurants and events for the website. It's sort of like a city guide on the web. So I'm getting paid for my time AT the restaurant, reimbursed for my meal, and then paid for the actual writing of the article! Also if I attend an event, that will also be paid for (the event and my time at the event). I'm even getting business cards, so yeah, big time.

So far I'm going to do around 15 hours per week, but later (hopefully) I'll be able to work for them full time!

I just wanted to share my good news with you all! I look forward to seeing EVERYONE at Christmas. I'll be in town on Tuesday, the 23rd.

Love,
Miami.

4 comments:

The Bates Girls! said...

We are so proud for you Miami Girl! Sorry I told everyone first :( I was just really excited...Can't wait to see you next week...Santa said you've been a good girl this year.

Love you bunches!

Craftysis7 said...

Wow, Ms. Miami Girl!! Are you excited or what!! Soooo proud of you! You get to eat, go to events and write and get paid for it. You call that a job, doing the things you love to do. hahah!!
jk!!!! I am very happy for you and your Uncle Tony will probably turn cart wheels for you, hahah
Love ya,
Have a safe trip home!!!!!

Becky said...

Congrats Jessica. Very proud of what you have accomplished. Next thing we know you will have your own TV show. I always thought you would be a great interviewer. :)See ya next week, Miami Girl!!!!

Kristin said...

AWESOME! I'm so proud of you! Free food, free events-and getting paid on top of it all, you can't beat that!