Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's Wednesday.

Mark's birthday was a success! We had been eating a lot of cake recently, so I made chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate/rice krispie bananas instead. They were a hit!

We went to Havana Harry's for dinner and the to Brickell Irish Pub for drinks after. Everyone mingled and met some new friends.

This is Mark's piece of cake from Havana Harry's -- sooooo good.

These are the chocolate covered strawberries I made!

Mark eating my chocolate bananas - don't worry, he's not naked. He has pants on. :)

And here are the bananas!

I made him a painting for his birthday. Here are a few pics of the painting. You can also see it on my art blog.




Hope everyone has a good Wednesday! I woke up early, worked out, ate, and now I'm going to write write write! Adios.

2 comments:

The Bates Girls! said...

Hope Mark had a great birthday! The strawberries and bananas look great! I'm sure they were good. You did a great job on his painting..I'll show it Mags she'll love it! Can't wait to see you Friday!

Love
Me

Kristin said...

Yea right Jess, we all know he's eating your bananas nacked! LOL