Thursday, August 20, 2009

Smart Boyfriend

Yesterday I went to work with Mark. His internship this summer is on University of Miami's campus in the recording studio. We rode the Metrorail to his campus yesterday, and he worked and I worked. I also got some photos of his project! Hope you enjoy them.

This is the multi-touch table that Mark's group is working on. You can drag music tracks into the circle (on the picture below), hit a Play button, and then the song plays on the speakers located all around the table. The song can pan around to different speakers; it's quite impressive, and I'm proud of his brain! (Have I mentioned I love a good brain!?) :)


Mark checking out his programming skills. This is where he works everyday, and he recently found out he'll get to continue his work during the semester! Woooo!

That's it for now. I'm going to get busy writing some book reviews and some HelloMiami articles. Hope everyone's having a great day! Love, J.

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

Well I'm impressed...I do good to get the speakers hooked up to the computer and get it running! Tell him I need a couple of ceiling fans put up when he comes home!

Love
Mom