Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can I get a click-click?

Hey all,

My freelance gig (HelloMetro) has cut down our hours and is experiencing revenue "squeezes". I am still writing, and for now I am still contracting work, just not to the extent that I used to be able to write. If you guys could give me some click, just go to HelloMiami.com, and click on ANY one of my articles (and even scroll down to the Bars/Nightclubs, and give that a click or two), it would be very helpful! And I would be very grateful!

I did find a smaller writing gig, that pays per article, so I'll be getting into that soon. I'll let you know where to find the articles once they get up and running!

I hope those on vacation are having a wonderful time! I wish I could have been there. Maybe next year ;)

Love you guys,

Jess

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

I'll post this on F/B also try to get you some clicks! With your positive attitude and ability the right thing will come along! Just keep living the dream.

Remember...when God closes a door he usually opens a window!

Love ya