Friday, September 4, 2009

Everyone has it -- WeDDinG FeVeR...

Except me! Hahah, so Mark and I were in TN in July for his brother's wedding, and then I was recently at Zach's wedding (one of my very good friends from Hume Fogg). Here are some photos of the festivities!


This is Mark and me dancing at Ally and Scott's wedding in July. I ordered this one. :)

And this is us being silly before the ceremony! They took quite a few of us laughing.

On the way from our hotel to Zach's reception, Corey and I carried this cooler, our wedding gift to the couple. Everyone gave us very strange looks, but it was on their Target registry! Apparently everyone thought we had filled the cooler and were bringing it with us to the party...

Here is Dawn, Elizabeth, and me at the reception. Dawn is my friend Aaron's fiance (they are getting married in a few days, again, the FEVER), and Elizabeth is my bestest friend from Meigs/HFA!

Me and Liz, looking a tad sweaty from all the dancing...

Corey and I are showing off the cooler, Price-is-Right-style! Gotta love it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute pictures sissy. but I knew that that title must've been a joke coming from you :)

chelsea