Friday, April 17, 2009

New Pad -- ooooh yeah.

Hey guys. Good news on all fronts! Well, all housing fronts. Mark and I filled out an application and reserved our apartment at The Axis. If you'd like to GoogleEarth it, the address is 79 SW 12th Street, Miami Florida. Also, you can click here to see the site!

We're on the 37th floor! Wooooooooo! Our balcony has a really great view of the city, and I can't wait to see it at night when all the lights are on! AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Also, our attorney got the owner of the last place (that went wrong) to refund our security deposit. Well, we don't have it yet, but they've agreed to give it back.

Okay, that's all here. So in 2 1/2 weeks, I'm looking at the big city skyline from my 37th floor balcony. Pictures to come.

:) :) :)

2 comments:

The Bates Girls! said...

I know you guys are excited, I'm so happy for you but remember Mark, we need a bungy when Jess is on the balcony with a cocktail!

The Bates Girls! said...

Wish you were closer so I could have you a house warming party!