Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Three days away, three pics today!





Three days away, three pics today!

In three days, I'll be in good Ole Tennessee! WOooooooOOooo! (Hence the "three.") In the first pic, we're toasting to Captain Ron - the awesomely cool Captain that led our Bahamas trip in August. He gave us these cups, with "Abracadabra" on them - that's the name of the yacht that we were on. [Right after taking this picture, Mark said my hair smells like poop! "Seriously." Lol. That's mean...but it may not smell too good.] And in the last shot, I'm taking a biiiiiiig sip of my MarGariTa for everyone! [especially Momsy.] Actually I'm drinking what Mark and I have coined "the Kentucky Margarita" --> it goes like this: Jose, Jim Beam [so, Kentucky, obviously], and margarita mix. Quite tasty. But don't take my word for it; MaKe yOuR oWn!


Okay. If you look closely at the last two pictures, you can see Mark "working hard" on his homework while I'm playing! Haha. No, but seriously, I wish I had homework to do. I'm jealous.

Anyways, I just wanted to give a hello to everyone and tell you to get pumped, because this weekend will be here before you know it! YaYYYYY!


Tonight Mark and I made stuffed bell peppers. We used green peppers, and stuffed them with hamburger meat, rice, chopped tomatoes, garlic, cheese, onions, and spices. It was yummy/yum delicious. [See, I can be domestic, when I choose to be.]

See you all soon. Love and salted rims.

J

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WOW! Impressive on the bell peppers Jess! So you can make more than cereal! HEHE love you and can't wait to see you!

Craftysis7 said...

Jessica, you are so funny!!
Can't wait to see you!!
Have a safe trip home and we will be there on Saturday!!

Love ya,
Aunt Sissy
ps you did a great job of taking pics of yourself!!

The Bates Girls! said...

I see your hair washing habits haven't changed! :) I can't wait to see you who knows maybe you can cook for us when you come home since you have aquired cooking skills!

Love you
Mom