Thursday, December 16, 2010

introducing: Chelsea Stardust

Mark and I have been getting out of the house some to hang out with friends! Yay for us! Here are a few pictures for proof...


This picture was taken by the lovely Chelsea P., alias Chelsea Stardust, who is one of my new friends! We were at Bergamot Station, a large art gallery complex in Santa Monica, and this is me in an old diner that was inside one of the galleries. Mark pointed out that I look eerily like my mother. :)


These pictures are from a party last Friday night, and Chelsea P is the lady in the photos with us! Chelsea B and Maggie might be interested to know that Chelsea P is a huge horror movie buff, and just got a job (woop!) with the production company that made Paranormal Activity. (She invited Mark and I to a screening of Insidious, a new horror film, but we humbly declined. Er, we're big babies.)

[If any of you brave kids want to look at her website, you can see it here: Chelsea Stardust. On it you will find an amazingly creepy photo shoot of serial killers and the like. Eeeek!]

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

Bah ha ha Mark I have never looked that good even on my best day! :)