Friday, December 3, 2010

my beautiful littlest sister

Happy birthday to the most fun, littlest sister I could imagine. Chelsea and I loved to play with you, whether we were zooming you around the house in (slightly) unsafe baby strollers or pretending you were a puppy. You were the most fun toy we could have. And wait, you're a PERSON, not a toy for Jessica and Chelsea! And wait, you're seventeen years old today! I'm infinitely proud to have such smart, lovely women as my sisters. So, seester, happy birthday. We shall celebrate in a few weeks when I am home. I miss you lots.













3 comments:

Maggie Bates said...

Aww! So cute. I love you big sissy, and we will celebrate very soon. (:

Unknown said...

She is pretty great...but don't tell her I said that...

The Bates Girls! said...

Aw I just saw this and it made me cry! :( You guys are all such great sisters to each other! I must have done something right! I love you all dearly!

P.S. So true Chelsea!