Thursday, November 11, 2010

new friends

So I've finally been bored enough to want to get out there and meet new friends! Yay!

My friend Michelle (who lives in Miami) has a sister named Kat. Kat is an actress living and working in LA. Kat recently invited me to her book club meeting. We met on Sunday at another girl's apartment, which happens to be within walking distance of my place. (You guys know how much I love places within walking distance!) Chelsea then invited me to go art gallery-hopping with her tomorrow. She's an artist and is looking for places to show her work.

I also joined a Ladies Meetup group (from Meetup.com), and I went to a happy hour with them at a nearby bar on Tuesday. I could walk, the place was cute and the ladies are really nice and fun. I will definitely go back to the next meetup!

Another exciting tidbit of info: Mark bought a brand-spanking-new computer, which means that I've inherited his MacBook Pro. It has a 17 inch screen, it has PhotoShop (YEAH!), and it is so sleek and pretty. :)

More to come! Miss you all lots.

j

1 comment:

Kristin said...

YAY for new friends! I can't wait to see you, my friend, at Christmas! Love you!