Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Michael and Melanie in Santa Monica

Mark's parents came to visit us this past weekend. On Saturday we went to the Getty Museum, which has incredible views and a vast collection of art. Unfortunately I left my camera in the car, but next time I go I will take pictures. The architecture is equally as impressive as the art, and we all had a great time! Here's the Freemans at lunch at The Shack near our apartment.

On Sunday we went to Will Rogers Park, where we had taken Maggie and Emily on their visit. The experience was completely different. As you can see, Sunday was a clear, sunny day and we could see for miles and miles! When we took Maggie, it was foggy and misty, but still quite magical in its own way.




Thanks for visiting Michael and Melanie! We had lots of fun. Can't wait to dance on the pool this New Years Eve. Maybe Mark and I will start practicing our dance moves...

No comments: