Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's workout time

I've been feeling not-so-productive lately, so I decided to start working out. Seriously this time. Yesterday morning my friends and I met at 6 a.m. in the gym at our building to do a Px90 (P90X?) video, which are apparently all over the television right now. We did the agility workout, and it was pretty tough, but also fun. It reminded me of intense softball conditioning. The gym in our building has an attached room with mirrors and hardwood that we can use for yoga, dance, pilates, etc. It was great! I felt productive all day yesterday, and I went to bed pretty early.

This morning I met my friend Ginny at Bayfront Park to do free yoga. It was very relaxing, and quite a good workout. Tomorrow I'm going to Aventura Mall (about 15 minutes north of me) where they have free yoga on Sunday mornings before the mall opens. It's at a fitness store called Lululemon, and I just checked their website and they're opening one in Nashville soon. It looks like it will be on Hillsboro Pike, so maybe at Green Hills Mall. The one here has different classes each day, with some kickboxing, some yoga, pilates, cardio dance, etc. I can't wait!

Shel is looking like such a pretty baby! I love those brown eyes, can't wait to meet her.

I love you all! Going to get to work now. Adios.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job sister. I need to do that. I can't wear any of my jeans haha

Kristin said...

P90X is some serious stuff. I liked it though because it mixes stuff up. Did you do some jump shots? LOL I felt like i was in basketball practice all over again!