Friday, October 23, 2009

Gator Park with Mag

On last Sunday when Maggie was here, we drove west to the Everglades to go to Gator Park. We took an airboat ride through the swampland and got to see some gators pretty close to us! I was on the end of the airboat, and I was careful to keep my hands and feet inside the boat! But I did lean out when I wanted to take pics. If anyone ever comes to Miami to visit, I'll definitely be taking you to Gator Park! After the airboat ride, there was a crazy wildlife show, where the guy showed us how to wrestle a gator -- and he used a LARGE live gator to demonstrate! It was pretty exciting/terrifying.


 
 
 


 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I miss Maggie already :(
But we had a great time! Love, Jess

1 comment:

The Bates Girls! said...

Love the pics! Good place for Mags she loved this place! Glad you guys didn't lean out of the boat!

:)
Mom