Monday, October 26, 2009

Couch Cover/Rainbow


Mom bought me this great couch cover and sent it down with Maggie. I just put it on today. It's pretty and comfy! I should have taken a before picture of the couch, but it's the material of the pillows. I bought it on Craigslist for $40, so yeah, it wasn't so pretty before.



The rainbow is from yesterday. It was pretty misty in the morning, and from our balcony it just looked like we were in a cloud. When it cleared, this beautiful rainbow was left! It's directly over Interstate 95 downtown. Awesome!



I'm working hard today on writing, laundry and cleaning. Soon I will be making chili, which I'm very excited about! Even though it isn't cold here, I'm still looking forward to some yummy chili.

If anyone wants to see my 1-800-Recycling articles, you can view them here:

That's my author page, and as I write new articles they will be edited and then put up there. They will also be featured on the homepage. I've written 5 so far, and as of now there are only 2 up. Look in a few days for more! I wrote a really fun piece on making my own household cleaner and trying it out.

Love!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

AWESOME PICTURES!!! LOVE THE RAINBOW!!

The Bates Girls! said...

Love the new couch cover your mom has such good taste! We need to get some new pillows and a throw! Love the picture of the rainbow from my balcony! Wish I could have seen it first hand! Good luck on your new writing gig! I know you'll do well!

Love
Momsie

Kristin said...

WOW! Love the rainbow pic!