Monday, May 11, 2009

3724!


We're so happy to be in our new place! So happy that we're doing tricks!


I was trying to show you guys how big the balcony is in this picture. I'm at one end (the side that goes off the living room) and looking East towards the water, and that's where you come out from the bedroom.


Sorry there are only two. I tried to post more but the internet is being funny. I do have an internet connection now at my apartment, but I'm at the law firm as we speak. So tonight I'll get to work work work, and post pictures for you all to see!

Chelsea and William are coming in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! They're coming May 25, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to see my little sister and hang out and show her my new hood!

I hope everyone is well. Sounds like Aunt Becky had a great week camping (wish I could be there camping!) and all the babies are looking beautiful and playful. I can't wait to see you all. I'll be home in July for a wedding, so maybe we can have a party for Pappy's birthday and I can see EVERYONE! :)

So our apartment is just getting better and better, and I know when Mom comes down to visit she'll have it decorated and even more cozy. More pictures to come, but for now, enjoy! I'm waiting on my food to be delivered. I ordered a sushi roll, spicy tuna, delicious.

My new address is:
1111 SW 1st Avenue
Unit #3724
Miami, Florida 33130

Love to all!
jess








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks beautiful!!!!! i can't wait till we get off that plane and are on the GROUND in miami :) i'm very excited...can't wait! love you and am excited for you. btw it looks like mark is originally from brazil
;) hermana

Becky said...

Looks great, Jess. I know you are excited. Can't wait to see more pics of the inside. Looking forward to seeing you this summer. Love you, Aunt Becky