Saturday, May 30, 2009

South Beach/Chopsticks

On Wednesday we took Chelsea and William to South Beach. It stormed on us after about an hour and a half, but before that it was beautiful! Also, Chelsea and William got to see a topless lady and several thonged beach-goers. Here's Chelsea and William in the water.

William was proud of his Speedo! So were we. Note the sandy left leg.

Chelsea and William enjoying the Florida sun! It was probably good that we left because the storm was BAD! Also, a few of us were already getting burned...

Chelsea wanted to take a picture of Miami Ink, from the TV show. Here it is!


Friday night Mark and I took Chels to our favorite sushi spot, Matsuri. It's in a little shopping center by our old house. This is Mark starting the lesson on Chopsticks.

Chelsea is listening very intently! That's probably why she picked it up so quickly. Mark said she was a much better student than I was at the art of Chopsticks.

Close-up shot of the Chopstick hands. Chelsea really enjoyed the sushi rolls with tuna and avacado, so remember that if anyone ever goes to sushi with her!

Sisters! Hermanas! I'll be sad to see her go! But I'm very proud that she got on the plane and came down to see me! Hopefully this is only the first trip of many. I bet she will be happy to get back to her animals. She brought a framed picture of Jules to keep her company :) Oh, my Chelsea Tender Heart.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

LOL Chelsea oh Chelsea! That made me laugh to myself that she brought a framed pic of Jules with her! I can only imagine what she'll be like when she has kids! Glad you all had a great time together!