Thursday, July 9, 2009

24 and excited for Disney!!!!

Hi guys!! I've been pretty absent from updating my blog lately. I feel like I've had a lot going on. But nonetheless, here I am. Okay, new things.

1) I put in my two-weeks notice at the law firm, and tomorrow is my last day!!! I will feel much better and be able to focus on goals more once I'm not here.

2) I'm coming home!!! I'll be in Tennessee next Wednesday for a while. I'm staying July 15-27. Mark's brother is getting married on the 18th, so I have LOTS of wedding festivities to attend Wednesday-Saturday. I can't wait to see everyone, and meet the newest family member! Hi Makyna!! See you soon!

3) My friend Becca is moving to Seattle in about a month for law school, so she suggested that us girls take a trip to Orlando this weekend and go wild at Disney. I'M SO EXCITED! I've never been before, and I've been looking up park info all day! I think we're going to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Universal, but things could change. I'm just going with the flow (like always!) --

Look for Disney photos after the weekend! We're going Saturday morning and coming back Sunday night. So it'll be fast, but definitely worth it.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all. Even though I haven't been posting, I've been spying on your blogs, keeping up with the kiddos :)

Also, Aunt Becky and Aunt Sissy -- since you are the craftiest ladies I know, you should check out the website etsy.com, where people buy and sell handmade items. It's really a cool site, and pretty addictive, too! There's so much to see there - jewelry, art, clothing, pottery - anything! My friend in TN is going to give me a jewelry-making lesson, and here's the link to her stuff on etsy.

Okay, back to pretending to work ;)
Love,
J

5 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for finally updating Jess. Guess you will miss Mitchell's B-day party since you will be at the wedding. I'll catch you sometime while you are in. And thanks for the info on the web site. I have been seriously thinking about setting up a web site for my personalized baby blankets.

Craftysis7 said...

Can't wait to see you Jessica and catch up on your life. I know your mom is excited about you coming home. Wish you were going to Florida with us!! Thanks for the website info, I took a little peek over the weekend. Be safe coming home and I love ya!!

Craftysis7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
countreegurl626 said...

Thank you yeah time does fly thanks you look great to im glad to see u like miami you have a very nice place!

The Bates Girls! said...

Can't wait to see you!!!!! I miss you soooo much!!!! I am so glad you finally got to go to Disney World maybe we can go with you next time! Looks like you guys had a great time from the pics! Let me know which nite will be good to get together with all the fam if you can stand all of us!

See you Wednesday!!!!!! WoooooHooooo!!!!
Love
Me