Saturday, November 15, 2008

I heart weekends...


These are our plants after just one week! They are really growing.

Last week at work was slightly crazy. We're getting ready for a huge trial in January, and Ray is traveling all over taking depositions and talking to experts getting ready for it. Also we're having a Thanksgiving potluck the day before Thanksgiving, and I'm going to make a casserole of some sort. I found a glass casserole dish at Ross for $6! So I'm thinking either broccoli/cheese casserole or hashbrown...or if anyone has a tastier one I should try, let me know!

Mark and I are going to eat these fantastic subs later from Mario's. It's this Italian place really close to our house, and everything they make is amazing! Monday nights their pizzas are cheaper, and the garlic/pepperoni is the best! Anyways, I've been thinking about that meatball sub since I woke up. Can't wait! Then we're going to see a movie at 3. Gotta take advantage of the matinee at the moment!

Miami's 25th Annual Book Fair is downtown this weekend. Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with a girl from my book club, have lunch, and browse the books! There are lots of authors going, both English and Spanish, so I'm hoping to find some good stuff. I also heard that a lot of artists set up booths of their work, too, so I'm excited.

That's really all for now! I'll be home on Thanksgiving day very early, so I'll definitely be at all the festivities. Can't wait for the fabulous food and treats! And, of course, to see all of you! Love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring me a spanish book. and you sound like me with that sub...minus the meatballs...
chels

The Bates Girls! said...

Hey love the pic of the kitchen! I will email you those recipes tonight i forgot this weekend. Just wanted to be the first to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! Hope you have a great one and wish we were there to help you celebrate! Can't wait to see you.

Love Me

The Bates Girls! said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday my dear "sweet" Jessica....Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a great one wish I could be with you today!

Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

sweet? mom what are you thinking