Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Chelsea!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beautiful sister! She's two whole decades old! These pics are from the beach we frequent, Key Biscayne. When Erica and Emily (Saad, that is) were in Fort Lauderdale, they drove down to visit Key Biscayne. These pictures are from the top of the lighthouse on the island. I love it! It's my favorite place here, and the cafe is excellent and has great Cuban Sandwiches and AWESOME plaintains! Whoever visits me will visit there, no worries.

I'm about to eat some pizza and watch a movie. Wish I were drinking margaritas in celebration of Chelsea! (Well, I'm actually continually drinking margaritas in celebration of Chelsea...so nevermind.)

;) happy two-oh little sis. love.

1 comment:

Craftysis7 said...

wow, Jessica at the first glance of your picture where you are looking at the camera, I thought it was a picture of me. You kinda of do favor your Aunt Sissy!! I asked Kay here at work who she thought it was and she also thought me, hehehehe!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy