Thursday, April 14, 2011

etsy shop!

Hello family and friends!

I've recently started an Etsy shop! So far I have two items listed, but more are coming very soon!

I'm selling (so far) birth announcements and wedding invitations that are printable. For Ally, my future sister-in-law, I designed several birth announcements, and she's using two of them to send out!


This is one of the two she's using. It's TH (the baby I introduced in the previous post), but I changed all their personal information for the Etsy shop.

You can see my shop by clicking the link below! Any feedback you'd like to give is welcome. :) Hope you're all doing well! I miss you ALL VERY MUCH!





Aunt Becky, Aunt Sissy, I think you guys are crafty enough to do this! And Jamie, I made these in photoshop, so I KNOW you can do this! :)

j

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love them and I love etsy!!!