Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Graduate



Mark has worked extremely hard in school the past few years. I can attest to his many late nights studying, perfecting projects and (sometimes obsessively) solving problems. I am so proud of how many cool projects he's been a part of, and I'm even more proud that he has a new opportunity in California working for a company that shares his passion for audio engineering. 


From left to right: Melanie (Mark's mom), Michael (Mark's dad), Elaine (Mark's godmother), Corinne (Mark's grandmother), and Joe (Mark's best friend).

We are all seated waiting for the graduates to walk out.


Click on this picture to make it bigger if you want. This is the Bank United Center where the graduation took place; we are still waiting for the graduates.


Mark is on the big screen on the left. He just shook hands with the UM president as he walked across the stage. Isn't he so handsome?


The Freeman family after graduation. 


The whole group! From left to right: Joe, Elaine, Mark, Joe (again, other best friend), Melanie, Steve (Mark's uncle), and Corinne. 


Mark is showing us his picture on the electrical engineering graduates' board. 


Me and the graduate in our apartment. Congratulations! 

More pictures coming later. I took an overload of photos this past weekend, so I'm only putting them up in increments. 

Also, Mark and I are leaving Miami on Saturday. We should make it to Nashville by Sunday! I would love to see all of you before we drive out west. We will most likely leave the following Saturday to start our cross-country trek. Very exciting! But miles to go before I sleep. (Thanks, Robert Frost!)

2 comments:

Craftysis7 said...

Congratulations Mark, way to go!!! I know you are excited about California!!
Jessica,
I have not talked to your mom yet but, we will have you a family dinner before you leave!!

Love ya,

Aunt Sissy

The Bates Girls! said...

Aw Mark we are so proud of you! I know your parents are!!! Wish we could have been there! So happy for you and Jess in your new adventures in life! Thanks for taking such good care of her in Miami, I know you will continue to do the same thing in California. Love the pictures! Jess you got a great shot on the big screen!Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!!!!!

Love you bunches!

Mom