Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HELLO!

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone that is reading my articles and keeping up with me! -- (Aunt Becky, I love all your comments, and I loved your last blog posted about your weekend with the boys!)

I'm really busy and am working A LOT! Double jobs (well 40 hours at the law firm and 20 for hellomiami) and still trying to have a social life is difficult! But if I wanna live the dream I gotta have the steam, right? Okay, well look for a post soon about the Miami Childrens Museum, and if anyone comes to visit me I will take your kids or grankids! This place was amazing, so look for it soon.

More on my real life later, but for now, I've gotta go make dinner, do laundry, and study spanish! Adios, hasta luego. Buenos noches!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

WOW! What a work load! I thought you were done at the law firm! You go girl! Let us know when the new article is up!